Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge

Morning all, hope your doing well.. I'm here today with my DT card for Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge.
The theme this week is right up my alley 
Fabulous Florals
Now you all know how much I love using flowers!!!
Our sponsor is Kenny K's download and the prize offered is 5 digis winners choice.
On my card I have used
Harley Ryder
As always I have colored with my prisma pencils. Well that's pretty much it for today.. I hope you will grab your flowers and come join us in this weeks challenge .. We love seeing all your awesome creations.. Be sure to pop on over and have a look at my team mates creations.They have done an amazing job..Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda

1 comment:

Angela said...

Linda, I really love these colors together and your coloring of her is awesome.
Hugs:)
Angela