Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hubby's Birthday Card

Morning everyone, Hope your all doing well.. My dear hubby's Birthday is this Saturday. He will be a whole year older than me for a whooping 2 weeks. So I always have to rub it in.
Anyways I was wondering what image I could use for his card, and then while blog hopping last week I ran across this darling little image on my dear friend Patty's blog. And thought it would be perfect for his card..And even better I already had the little cutie..
 Furgus MacFluff All mine

I saw this little sentiment some were and wrote it down thinking, Id use it some time. Thought it would work great for his BD card .. As always I have colored with prisma pencils added a few buttons and some ribbon.. Well that's it. Now all I have to do is pick up a gift and make a cake.. And give him heck about being so much older than me.. LOL.. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and for all the lovely comments.. hugs, Linda  

13 comments:

Doreen said...

What a great card Linda,your hubby will love it.xxx

Jacilynn said...

this is too cute! love the sentiment! HB2 your hubby!

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the star shaped buttons...

Linda . J said...

Hi Linda My you have been bust since I was last here with some beautiful work,been a bit busy with family here but on the blog roll again.
Now your card

This is gorgeous, that image is so cute. Love the colours you have used.
Hugs Linda

heidy said...

Oh he's gonna love this Linda,it's so funny,I love it too!
Hugs Heidy

Sandy said...

Hey Linda - this card is sooo cute - y'all are still babies!!! Your coloring is wonderful - such a neat card!
Sandy

coops said...

so stunning linda.i love your bold colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Lau W said...

Oh your hubby will love it, i'm sure ! Happy birthday to him ! Love colors of this card, it's fun !
xxx

loz said...

WOW!!! This is super Adorable Linda.. He will love it..Loz

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, this card is adorable.

Pendra said...

Super cute card Linda and I love that sentiment!!!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Linda! Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby ... hope he enjoyed his cake!

Zora said...

Love him! He is so cute and its a sweet card :O)