Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Anita Be Stampin

Yep everyone, I'm back again today with a card that I did for Anita Be Stampin. This one is just kind of for the fun of it, as we are going to leave up last weeks challenge Pearls and Lace for another week..
Then we will be going bi-weekly..
On my card I have used Celebration Cooper..
I absolutely love this cute little set. I have used him before. But this time I have colored him a little different, and used a different sentiment-papers. As always I have colored with my prisma pencils .I hope my daughter will like this card, as its her 40th birthday Wednesday.Well now you all still have time to join in last weeks challenge Pearls and Lace so I hope to see you there..Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments
Hugs, Linda

No comments: