Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Saturated Canary Challenge

Morning everyone.. I'm back again today with another post.. This card is
 for the Saturated Canary Challenge
The theme this week is
 As Easy As 1-2-3-
1-image
2 designer papers
3 embellishments

 The darling little image
 I have used is called
Noel
She is just one of the newest images that Krista has released in her shop
HERE
As always I have colored with prisma pencils. Well I hope you like her..
Thanks for stopping by again and for all your lovely comments.
Hugs, Linda

10 comments:

Jeni said...

Love, love, love this Linda!!! Such a darling image and I love your layout and sheet music. ~jeni :)

misteejay said...

She is lovely Linda - beautiful festive colours.

Toni xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Your card is awesome.... So lovely.......
I wish you and yours a wonderful weekend.....

Hugs
Judith

Anna-Karin said...

Lovely card. Great colours. Very cute image. Love your details.
Hugs
Anna-Karin

Junie said...

Oh WOW Linda STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING !!! I adore the colours you have used, wondering this must be a new image not seen it before !!! haven't been around for a week hurt my back, on the mend now !!!

Caroline said...

gorgeous card Linda love the colours you have chosen xx

Danni said...

FAbulous card!! Very nice!

Unknown said...

Wow gorgeous Linda, have a great weekend.
Chris x

Dobra said...

Your cards are wonderful

Unknown said...

love this girly!! muah!

x