Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Anita Be Stampin

Hello everyone, I wanted to share my DT card for Anita Be Stampin.
This week the theme is
Layer it on me!!
 This should have been on my blog Tuesday.. But then Most of you know why
 it didn't make it.. I have used
Tallulah digi on my card
I really do think she has STYLE, don't you??
You can find her here. As always I have colored with my prisma pencils..  Well now I hope you
 will hop on over and have a look at the other
 DT gal's beautiful creations.. 
Take care all, hugs, Linda

13 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Linda...she is stylin! Love how you colored her and the layout just pops this adorable image!

Angela said...

Hi Linda, I love this image and I love the way you colored her dress. The orange color you used is simply beautiful. Hope you are doing well.
Hugs:)
Angela

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Linda..Loz(Laurels retreat)

Jennifer Woodward said...

Oh how fun! She's beautiful, daaaaahling! Love this card.

Hetty said...

Wauuuw wat een super gaaf kaartje en
het afdrukje is heel erg mooi

gr hetty

Dana said...

Beautiful!! Your coloring is so pretty! I love the oranges.
Hugs~
Dana

Shirley said...

And did you ever! She is beautiful and the embellishments you gave her are fantastic too!

Roxann said...

Wowzer! This is fantastic on so many levels! Love it! Really classy.

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty!!! Love the colors!

Brenda said...

What a great card Linda. It turned out Fabulous!! hugs, Bren

Anita said...

Such a beautiful card, Linda! Your coloring looks great, and those flowers are just gorgeous! :)

Lelia Pierce said...

I love the colors on this and the coloring itself? Perfection!

XXX

Claudia said...

Ohhh, I love this one,,, totally stylish, the flowers are so perfect for it...
Claudia W.