Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Preview Day 5 at Simply Betty Stamps (Jude And The Rockers)

Hi Everyone, Boy am I ever late with this post.. But I didn't have service going
 across parts of Nevada..I should be home this evening..
Today I would like you all to meet
 Lilly 

Isn't she just adorable..Just look at that spunky attitude.
I must say she is another one of my favorite ones..
Well I hope your enjoying these darling little Kids as much as I have been..
We have 1 more to share with you tomorrow. The release day is tomorrow too, along with
 the re-launching of our challenge at Simply Betty Stamp Challenge.
So I hope you will come join us.. Well that pretty much it for today.. Pop on over and have a look at the other awesome DT creations.. 
Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments..Sorry I was late today..
 Hugs, Linda


4 comments:

misteejay said...

Well worth the wait Linda - isn't she a cheeky little Miss. Lovely card.

Toni xx

Roxann said...

What an adorable card! I love it!

Shirley said...

She is just too too cute for words, Linda! Love the buttons and the DP's you gave her too!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Spunky! Is the right word.....She is so cute! I thought you were on hiliday....here you are creating!