Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge

Morning everyone, Hope your all doing well this beautiful Sunday morning..I'm here today with my last DT card for KKKG..(Sniff Sniff !!)  As my term has ended. I must say it has really been an exciting and amazing year, working with these awesome Kenny K images.. I even had one named after me!! How awesome is that.. She will always be my favorite..Thanks Kenny!!
 I have had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented designers out there.. And made some incredible friend ships along the way..
But, alas, it is time for me to step aside and make way for new team members
 that will inspire and get all your creative juices flowing.
  Congratz to all of the new team members. You are in for a real treat.
I would really like to thank Donna for all your hard work, and for all your support and help.
You have taught me so much!!
I swear I don't know when this woman sleeps!! LOL!!
When ever I needed any thing she was always awake..
Thanks hun!!
Well this wont be the last Kenny K's  see of me, as I'm sure I will be playing along in some of the challenges..
This week our sponsors are;
Crafty Ribbons and Kenny K Downloads
Kenny is offering 5 digis winners choice.
OK so now onto this weeks challenge ;
Hooray for the Red White and Blue.
On my card this week I have used Brooklyn Babe..

As always I have colored with prisma pencils. I tried to keep this one simple. Well now I hope you will pop on over and check out the other DT girlzs creations. As always they are just amazing..
Thanks again for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda

12 comments:

misteejay said...

Super card Linda...that gal really has 'tude.

I love the PPs you have used, they so are "4th of July" - love it.

Toni xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Linda!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Linda....I can see you are not letting any grass grow under your feet. What a fantastic card....love how you colored it. I miss you on the KKKG team.

Irene said...

Great card Linda, sorry to read your DT time is over but good to read that you had a fabulous time!!

Gr. Irene

Regina said...

the image is cool! Your card is perfect for a teenager!

Sarah said...

Your coloring is awesome! Beautiful card.

Sissi4477 said...

Wow, wow, wow, what a great card. Perfect

Hugs

Sebrina

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

lovely card! I love the colours you used!

loz said...

PERFECT card for your last one with Kenny Ks Linda...Hugs Loz

Sue said...

Hi hun
a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, fab papers & design, sue,x

Jeni said...

Fab card Linda!! Stunning coloring ~jeni :)

Scrappychick said...

girl, they will miss you because you rock their stamps!! Love the card :)
Cyndi