Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Boy do I ever feel dumb!!

Hi everyone, I finally pop over here to my blog and looking around I seen that I had
 totally forgot to post my GDT cards for 
 Challenge!!! 
 I swear, I think I have half timers!!
I'm  SO  SO  SORRY!!! 
I had won one of their  top three challenge spots, a while back ago, and was given the chance to be a GDT.' member. I  was given three darling images from one of their sponsors
Wee Stamps. The other Sponsor is Karen's Doodles.
Anyways here is what I came up with..  




I absolutely love these sweet little images and really enjoyed working with them.. Well I do hope you will pop on over there and have a look around. The DT has done such a beautiful job with their  creations.. And once again I am really sorry!!
Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments!!
Hugs, Linda



7 comments:

coops said...

stunning cards linda.your designs are beautiful and i love the gorgeous sweet images ;D

xx coops xx

heidy said...

Fabolous cards Linda!!
Hugs Heidy

Riet said...

So wonderful cards,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

LilyPinkScraps said...

So adorably sweet Linda - all 3 of them are just lovely!

Loz said...

WOW!! These card and images are sooo Adorable Linda..lOZ

Karen Hasheck said...

I didn't get a chance to visit before today (as I was out of town) so I didn't notice that you forgot to post - no biggie. All of us forget some time and I am glad you now remembered to post your beautiful cards.

Thanks again for being a GDT at SAS4Kids!

Dilsaver Designs said...

All your cards are just adorable, I love the beautiful details! Thanks for being our GD @ SAS 4 kids this challenge :)