Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Boy do I ever feel dumb!!

Hi everyone, I finally pop over here to my blog and looking around I seen that I had
 totally forgot to post my GDT cards for 
 Challenge!!! 
 I swear, I think I have half timers!!
I'm  SO  SO  SORRY!!! 
I had won one of their  top three challenge spots, a while back ago, and was given the chance to be a GDT.' member. I  was given three darling images from one of their sponsors
Wee Stamps. The other Sponsor is Karen's Doodles.
Anyways here is what I came up with..  




I absolutely love these sweet little images and really enjoyed working with them.. Well I do hope you will pop on over there and have a look around. The DT has done such a beautiful job with their  creations.. And once again I am really sorry!!
Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments!!
Hugs, Linda



7 comments:

coops said...

stunning cards linda.your designs are beautiful and i love the gorgeous sweet images ;D

xx coops xx

heidy said...

Fabolous cards Linda!!
Hugs Heidy

Riet said...

So wonderful cards,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So adorably sweet Linda - all 3 of them are just lovely!

loz said...

WOW!! These card and images are sooo Adorable Linda..lOZ

Karen Hasheck said...

I didn't get a chance to visit before today (as I was out of town) so I didn't notice that you forgot to post - no biggie. All of us forget some time and I am glad you now remembered to post your beautiful cards.

Thanks again for being a GDT at SAS4Kids!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

All your cards are just adorable, I love the beautiful details! Thanks for being our GD @ SAS 4 kids this challenge :)