Followers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Smash it..

Hi everyone, Hope your all doing well. I had a little time today to smash a few pages.
 So I thought I would share them with you.
I was going through some of my scrap stuff and ran across this cute little poem. 
The little image is from Saturated Canary. The little film strip is one of my
 new die cuts that I won from die-ing for a challenge (Dies to die for.) 

This is a layout that I did of my grand daughter Lacy.. I cant wait for school to get out so she can come visit for a few weeks.. She loves to craft with me, so I'm going to make her a smash book to smash in.. I'm sure she will enjoy it.. Well that it for tonight. Hope you all have a lovely weekend..
Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda 

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab smash book pages. Love the film strip die.....

loz said...

This is Fantastic Linda and sooo creative..Loz

Riet said...

So gorgeous Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Zora said...

Wow lots of ideas :O)

Tracey said...

Fantastic LOs Linda, so creative :)
I hope all is well with you.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Hetty said...

Wauuuw wat is dit super mooi

gr hetty

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are some great pages.

Gabbi said...

Such cute pages. You did great. Hope your grandaughter gets to visit soon.

Sandy said...

I think you have created the most wonderful smash book - not that it maters what I think LOL! But I do enjoy seeing your pictues!
sandy