Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

More Mixed Media Art

Morning all, hope your all doing well.. So sorry I haven't been in blog land much.. Ive just had so much going on.. I really have a hard time keeping up with everything..I have been staying up later so that I can do a few of the things that I enjoy.. Like starting an art journal to play with some of my
sketches and mixed media art in... I thought Id share a few of them with you today.




OK so like I said they are not that great, But I really am enjoying playing with the different mediums.
Well thanks for taking the time to stop by.. And for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda

9 comments:

misteejay said...

Wonderful pages Linda - I think the first is my favourite but they are all super.

Toni xx

loz said...

They are Fantastic pages Linda..Sometimes it it is good to try something different..Loz

Donna said...

Gee I wish I could draw, these look pretty awesome, kinda of whimsical if you know what I mean, but you've done a smashing job with them, I know how it's hard to keep up with everything. There really ought to be more hours in the day I think. anyways keep at it, you're doing really really good.
hugs n' smiles
Donna xx

Steph said...

Amazing! It awesome to see you trying new things. They are awesome, you should be very proud of what you have accomplished.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow Linda these are just stunning. Love your colouring :)

Linda Dale said...

Linda they are fabulous. My favorite has to be all of them. They all have their own beauty, whimsical, soft, beautiful coloring. Don't sell your self short. I love them. Maybe there is a digi stamp company in your future. I would buy to color and I think other would too. Keep them coming. Blessings, Linda

Lau W said...

Oh ! this is different but so niiiiice ! You're talented Linda, love this new style !
xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacilynn said...

oh my! these are gorgeous! I could look at them forever