Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blue Butterfly Stamp

Morning all, hope your all well.. Its another beautiful day here in Idaho today.. So I'm hoping
 to get out and do some yard work today..
I thought first I would pop in and share a card I did using one of Bizzy Bec's
This one is from the Miss Cherry Martini Collection
Skye

As always I have colored with prisma pencils, added some prima flowers,
 mini roses, ribbon, and pearls. Well that's pretty much it for this one..
 I do hope you all enjoy your day.. Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..
 Hugs, Linda

10 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

misteejay said...

I love your colour choice Linda - fabulous card.

Toni xx

Anna-Karin said...

Hi,
Great card lovely colours. I like the image. Must go to the website and look around:)

Hetty said...

Wat een leuk en mooi kaartje en
het afdrukje vind ik super

gr hetty

Sue said...

Hi hun
fabulous card, great image & colouring,luv your flower, fab papers & design, sue,x

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Linda, I love the colours you've used :)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Regina said...

What a lovely card! All details are just beautiful! It looks so pretty in the combination of colors you chose.

hugs Regina

Sissi4477 said...

Wow wow wow, what a great creation. Love the image, the coloration. Really wow

Hugs

Sebrina

P.S. Sorry for my bad english *blush*

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun beautiful creation Linda!! Love your colors, coloring and design!!
hugs,
Chris
Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

Brenda said...

Another fun image. Love the mix of purple and red! Great design!
Hugs~Bren