Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Very Exciting News!!!

Morning Everyone, Hope your all doing well.. I just wanted to pop in today and
share with all of you some Very Exciting News.. I was picked to be on
WOO HOO!! How exciting is that.. I'm so honored to have been chosen and
cant wait to get started on the 1st. of Aug. I'm so looking forward to working with this talented design team ( Old and New) and getting to know everyone.. I hope you will pop in at The Paper Shelter and check out  all the adorable images and papers they have..
Their images are such a dream to color up..
Well you all have a wonderful day..
 Hugs, Linda


16 comments:

Vollya said...

wow!!! congrats!!!))
waiting for the 1st of aug too))

אורית said...

Congratulation for the great news.Looking forward to see your creations.good luck.

Irene said...

JIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, congratulations Linda and I will follow you every step of the way from 1st August on!

Gr. Irene

Frances said...

Congratulations, Linda, we will be partners! hugs Frances

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

big congrats to you! i can understand you are happy with it!

Toni said...

Super news - congratulations. I look forward to seeing what you create.

Toni xx

Junie said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what amazing news Linda and sooooooooooooooo well deserved my friend !!! YOU ROCK !!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Congrats Linda, you will be an asset no doubt about it! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

heidy said...

Oh congrats Linda,well done!
Hugs Heidy

Sue said...

Hi hun
many congratulations, well deserved, sue,x

Jeni said...

Congratulations Linda!! Can't wait to see your creations. ~jeni :)

Unknown said...

congratulations to you
can not wait to see your pretty cards

Lynne in NI said...

Congraulations Linda! Can't wait to see what you create for them!

Tracey said...

Congratulations Linda & I'm looking forward to working with you :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lelia Pierce said...

Congrats, Linda! A worthy placement! :O)

XXX

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Congratulations Carol! I'm looking forward to working with you on the DT.....

Hugs
Judith