Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lacy's cards

Hi everyone, hope your all doing well. Seems like  Ive been MIA forever.. But its only been
a few days.. I still don't have a card to show you.. But Lacy, My grand daughter does..
She has been having a ball  in my craft room, and has 4 cards to show you, that she has made..       
 I think she has done a wonderful job!!


So what do you think?? Pretty good .. Thanks for stopping by and having a look.. and for any comments you happen to leave.. Have and wonderful night!!
Hugs, Linda

8 comments:

Ana K. said...

Wow, beautiful cards, very nice work. And she is so cute!

Junie said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Linda what a STUNNING young lady Lacy is !!! she will be a heartbreaker !!!!
WOW I see she takes after her Gran making STUNNING cards !!!! they are all fantastic !!!!

misteejay said...

Hasn't she done a grand job, such super cards.

Toni xx

Irene said...

What a bliss on the Mnday morning: a lovely girl and bautiful cards!!!!!!
The talent runs in the family because you sure have competition Linda!!!

Hug, Irene

SusanLotus said...

Her cards are very cool! I guess it´s great fun for her to visit you AND your craftroom ;D
Have a nice summerday!

heidy said...

Oh they're gorgeous,you can see from who she got her talent.
Hugs Heidy

Pendra said...

Way to go Lacy... just beautiful!!!

Lynne in NI said...

My goodness, Lacey is so pretty, and her cards are FABULOUS! Looks like she had a blast in your craft room ... the lucky duck, I'd love to get in there myself LOL!