Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Paper Shelter Challenge # 24

Morning everyone, Hope your all enjoying your day.. Its time today for another new Challenge over at The Paper Shelter this week the theme is
 Anything goes
So I just had to play along.. Next week I will be officially on the DT..
WOO HOO!! Am I ever looking forward to that..
On my card today I have used
Boy would I ever like to be relaxing on a beach somewhere!!
Well I do hope you will pop on over and join in this weeks challenge..
Here is the prize up for grabs

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda

15 comments:

Roxann said...

What an adorable card! Love your coloring, and that image is so sweet!

Junie said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is absolutely GORGEOUS Linda !!!! What a fun card !!!

Irene said...

OOOOOOH so cute and sweet and how I would love weather like that.......this July was like autumn!!!

Hug, Irene

Chrissy said...

Fabulous scene Linda..she looks so cute sitting on the beach.Congrats on your DT position.
Luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

This is sooo adorable Linda. You can have some of our weather (Cold and raining) but I love the winter here..Loz

Sue said...

Hi hun
a fabulous card, wish that was me sitting there, lol, sue,x

misteejay said...

Lovely colours - what a great card.

Toni xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Linda.xxx

Lau W said...

Oh you created a superb scene, love your card Linda !
xxx

Shirley said...

She is great and I love the little embellishments too!

Brenda said...

What a fun card. Cute, cute card. Love the scene you created! just darling!
hugs~Bren

Pinkladibug said...

Now she is toooo cute...good job on this card....very cute

April

Hazel said...

Hey Linda - another fabulous card - if only that were me soaking up the sun, sea and sand mmmm! Take care. Hazel x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, gorgeous! Wish I was there (... instead of sitting here looking out at the rain LOL!)

SusanLotus said...

Lovely card! I wish it was me on the beach! :)