Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Paper Shelter Challenge

Morning all, just a quick post today as I'm out the door to Utah today..Here is a card that I did for the Paper Shelter Challenge. I'm also going to enter it in the Bearly Mine Challenge

As always I have colored with my prisma pencils..Well, that's pretty much it for today. I do hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend.. There were fireworks going off here till about 1:30 this morning. So I didn't get much sleep, I think there is a nap waiting for me later today!! LOL..
You all take care, and thanks for stopping by and for all the lovely comments.
Hugs, Linda 

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love that image and your fabulous embellies!!!
Hugs xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Wow fabulous card love how youve used the image. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
fabulous card, great image & colouring, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

heidy said...

Fab card as always Linda!
Big hugs Heidy

Irene said...

Great how you placed the image Linda, cute card!!!

Gr. Irene

loz said...

This is super BEAUTIFUL Linda..Loz

misteejay said...

Lovely card Linda. Hope you got to have your "40 winks".

Toni xx

Brenda said...

Great card Linda, that ribbon is fabulous!!

Janette said...

great card! very pretty:-)

Roxann said...

Very sassy and cool card, Linda! Love it!
Hugz,
Roxann

Laney said...

A Fabulous card Linda!! Thanks for joining us this time at Bearlymine would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Christine said...

Hi Linda am now following you at LAST I have DL firefox & can now see ALL followers..even me own??LOL stunning creation gorgeous colours & image..

smiles Christine xx