Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lili of the valley Challenge

Hi everyone, Hope your all doing well and enjoying your day..
Well it seems like forever since I had a chance to play along in the LOTV Challenge.
So I thought I would give it a go..I'm sure you all love these adorable little
stamps as much as I do.. Every time they do a new release, I'm wishing I had more $$$$
so I could buy them all. Anyways on to my card.. Today I have done a Spring card. Its the first time Ive tried this type of cards, and I must say I'm really happy with it.. I'm sure Ill be doing more of them..
As always I have colored with my prisma pencils.. Added some
 ribbon, rhinestones and some mini rose. Well that it for this one.. Thanks for
taking the time to stop by and for all your lovely comments..
 Have  a wonderful day..
Hugs, Linda

17 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Linda,what a sweetie!
Hugs Heidy

Cards By MI said...

How cute! It's totally adorable!
Love n hugs
Marie

loz said...

WOW!!! Your spring card is FABULOUS...Loz

Irene said...

Absolutely adorable Linda!!
A springcard is on my to do list too....like so many other things, days are just to short!!!

Gr. Irene

misteejay said...

This is so sweet. I love the colour of the base card - and such a cute image. Love it Linda.

Toni xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww an adorable card, beautiful colouring, luv the shape,sue,x

Unknown said...

how cute your card is
like that very much

Lau W said...

This is a superb creation Linda, very nice !
xxx

Chrissy said...

It is fabulous Linda...I love the colours and such a cute image.Gorgeous design.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Penni said...

Wow what a super cute card - love the colours.

Hugs
Penni
X

Danielle said...

So very cute Linda! I love this style card and you've done a wonderful job with it! Wishing I had more $$$'s too to buy up some of the super cute new LOTV images!!
Hugs, Danielle

Lisa Minckler said...

GASP!!! This is gorgeous!!! Please send some of your talent my way... ;)
Beautiful inspiration first thing in the morning. Thank you!!
Lisa xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Linda,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Katarina said...

Very sweet card, thank you for playing along with us in this week's LOTV challenge!

Brenda said...

What a gorgeous card! I love these darling stamps as well! Love what you did with her!

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, I agree I love the LOTV stamps, but I haven't found a money tree either. Your card is adorable, and your coloring is gorgeous. Love your color choice.

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card Linda ... love the effect of your Spring card!
Think we'd all love more $$$ to spend on our crafty stash - there's never quite enough in the budget for all the gorgeous goodies out there Hee Hee!