Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Paper Shelter Challenge

Morning everyone, I'm back again today with a card for
The Paper Shelter Challenge #23 This week the theme is The Color Green.
My DT position dose not start officially till the 1st. part of Aug, But I
 just had to play along anyways..
These images are just so adorable and a dream to color up.. Today I have used

As always I have colored with my prisma pencils.The die cuts
 are my newest ones from Magnolia Doohickey's.
And Ive got to say I absolutely love them. I also used a MS punch, pearls, lace,
 prima flowers and a mini rose.. Now I hope you will pop on over and
 join in the challenge,  And have a look at the DT's gorgeous creations
 Here is a look at the prize, up for grabs.
Im going to enter this in,

Thank you all for stopping by, and for all your lovely comments.
Hugs, Linda



18 comments:

Jeni said...

Gorgeous Linda! Love all the vintage layers. ~jeni :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Linda,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this color....and the image is adorable. The flower just sets the image off! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

what gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

loz said...

Totally Gorgeous and a beautiful image Linda..Loz

misteejay said...

Linda, what beautiful colours. Super card.

Toni xx

Anonymous said...

Love this image, it's so sweet.

Unknown said...

wow your cards are so beautiful all the time
and this one is something esle I love it and every thing on it and that little girl is so so so pretty
thank for showing can not wait for the next card
Have a good day

Sue said...

Hi hun
adorable card, lovely image & colouring, fab flower, sue,x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous flowers and swirls. Lovely colouring, a gorgeous card.
Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday.
Luv CHRISSYxx

NGCARDS said...

Oooh this is cute! Thanks for joining in with our theme of Around The World over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog this week! xxx

Cheryl said...

OMG GORGEOUS,I love that image and beautiful shade of green!!!
Hugs xx

NancyD said...

Great image and wonderful embellishments. Saw you on MIM.

Lau W said...

Oh lovely card, superb stamp, superb design ! Love it !
xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used…..

Hugs
Judith

Merry said...

What a sweet image and love the shade of green you have used. Visiting from Make it Monday.

Michelle said...

Hi

Gorgeous card!! The more I look the more fantastic detail I see.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Remember to be in the running to win this week's prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for a fellow entrant. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning.

Michelle :o)

Angie said...

Gorgeous colours and image love this card so cute thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x