Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blue Butterfly Stamps (Little Santa)

Hi everyone, I'm back with another post today. This one is from Bizzy Bec's, Blue Butterfly Stamp. Its called Little Santa with a Letter.
You can find him here. The little sentiments were some little $1.00 ones from Michael's
The little flowers I found at Joann's. The papers and lace were from my stash.
There are more of these darling little Santas so be sure to
 hop on over and check them out..
Thanks for stopping by again, and for all your lovely comments..
hUgs, Linda

3 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Linda,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

My Scrap Diary said...

This card is just darling Linda!!! And I really like that sentiment. :)
Jess
SBS Sis :)

misteejay said...

Fabulous card Linda - Santa really is a little cutie.

Toni xx