Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

IM HOME, and have a card to share.. For the Tickled Pink Challenge

Hi everyone.. Boy its so good to be home!! We had a really wonderful time, and hubby got his Elk..
We did get here Friday, but Ive been so busy. I spent 2 days doing laundry. Then Sat. we cut up, washed, and wrapped up the elk. Boy what a work out.. I did get some coloring in while we were up camping.
So today I made this card up for the Tickled Pink Challenge..
As always I have colored my image,  Lil Haunts Frankie with prisma pencils..
The theme this week is
Rip Something.
 Also they have a GDT call going on so I think Im going to give it a go..
Wish me luck.. Well Ill be back in the morning with a few more cards.. And to do some blog hopping..
Once again it good to be home!! I missed ya all..
 Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..

Hugs, Linda

12 comments:

Stampalicious said...

oh gosh! this is soooo cute, I love the colours you chose! and that image is coloured so beautifully too. Awesome card.

loz said...

Fantastic card and colours Linda..Loz

misteejay said...

Good luck with the GDT Linda.

Glad you had a good time but it's always nice to come home, isn't it.

Great card and perfect Halloween colours.

Toni xx

Anonymous said...

Nice! Love the paper colour you used! That image is soooooo caute and you've done a fabulous job, I love stalking your work!

Hugs

Chrissy said...

Welcome home Linda, and what a fabulous card to start things off...gorgeous colouring, love the image and swirls...awesome.

Luv CHRISSYxx

chrilvian said...

oooo love it
great work linda

Steph said...

Linda,
Love it. Your coloring is just fabulous. I am having stamping and coloring withdrawls so bad. We are moving in about 1 1/2 weeks so everything is packed. I can't wait to get moved in and start coloring again. Good luck with GDT call. Have a great week.

Anna-Karin said...

Hi,
Good luck.
Great card and image.You have used several stamps from Tickled Pink and I fall in love with them so I bought a few:)
Hugs
Anna-Karin

Lau W said...

Such a cute card, lovely colors, love this adorable stamp !
xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lynne in NI said...

Great to see you back .. and glad to hear you had a good time!

Kellie said...

Oh wow this is amazing, the colours are so vibrant and I am loving the real Halloween feel you have going on! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges.... xx