Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tickled Pink Challenge

Hi everyone, hope your all doing well.. Id like to apologize for not getting around to visit your blogs  lately.. I took off with Hubby and went to Calf. and just got home late today..We will be leaving again tomorrow to go up hunting..So if ya don't see me for a few days that's where I am..
I so wanted to join in last weeks challenge, over at The Tickled Pink challenge..But didn't get home in  time.  So I thought I would hurry and get something done today for this weeks challenge.
On my card I have used Lolita Christina
As always I have colored with my prisma pencils.. Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.. See ya in a few days..
 hugs, Linda  

14 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

SHe is adoreable. Your cards are always so special with all the detail. This is no exception! Miss you!

misteejay said...

What a super image Linda - she is lovely.

Lovely card - the detailing is fabulous.

Toni xx

Unknown said...

F|antastic as always Linda Have a great weekend.
chris x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Linda thats one gorgeous image and a fabulous card. hugs Shirleyxx

Lau W said...

Oh superb card Linda, lovely in pink !
Have a nice week-end !
xxx

loz said...

Beautiful card Linda..Have fun hunting..Loz

Regan said...

So stinkin' cute, Linda! Love the pink and gray together and way to sneak that cardboard in there! Fabulous embellies too! I hope you had a wonderful trip! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan

PatR said...

Lovely pink card Linda. Enjoy your hunting trip xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
another fab card, awesome colouring, luv how you have done her hair,great design, sue,x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie ♥ ♥ Pops x x x

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Linda, I love that image :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Cor* said...

So glad you got back in time to join us! We missed you last week....teehee....I see that music sheet on there! This creations is fabby. loving the currogated cardboard & corner adornments! Thanks for joining in the TPSC this week!

Iverova said...

another great card! A wonderful palette! Like a flower in the bottom left corner! And like the idea to use corrugated cardboard!

Kellie said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous and I love the colours you have used, stunning! Thank you for joining us this week at TPSChallenges, hope to see you back with us tomorrow! xx