Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Victorian Halloween with Steampunks

Hi everyone, Hope your all doing well, this beautiful Monday morning.
I'm here today with a few cards to preview..  These are from the Steam punk line over at
First up is, Jacob 
I really should have put a different backing behind him, as he
 blends in to much with the paper.. And it doesn't do him justice..
He really is a beautiful stamp..
Next Is, Vampire's Bella
As always I have colored with my prisma pencils.. Now There are more images being preview over at Simply Betty Stamps, that I just didn't have time to do . So I hope you will pop on over and check out the awesome creations that the DT has done up to share with all of you..
Tomorrow there will be more to see and then they will also be released..
Well thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda

13 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love all these images but Bella is my favorite and I love the way you've colored her.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie i am loving these so much gorgeous colours and gorgeous work hugs pops x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

PatR said...

Beautiful work! Your colouring is amazing. xx

loz said...

Stunning cards and colours Linda. The first one does blend into the background DP but it makes him look more ghostly..LOL..Loz

sammi said...

Gorgeous creations! The first one is so ghostly looking with the DP you chose.

Robin said...

Beautiful! I love the colors. I like the background on the first one. He's a bit more spooking looking. Great job!

Regan said...

Awesomeness!!! Great papers, embellies and coloring! Oh, and I'm LOVING that fence gate behind Vampiress Bella! Gorgeous! :)
{hugs}
Regan

misteejay said...

Wowzer, these are super images and the cards you have made are just stunning - love them Linda.

Toni xx

Alexandra Lundgren said...

These are beautiful. I like the way Jacob came out. I understand what you mean about blending, but it is a great look too!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

These are both wonderful, but your Bella card is my absolute favourite, simply stunning!

DK Spins said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Linda! Bella is beautiful in her red gown. Love all the bling as well as the flowers. Wonderful!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh, how simply gorgeous! Awesome work with the pencils! xxD