Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Im back with another Saturated Canary card..

Hi again,Yep Im back again today.. I cant begin to tell you how much Im lovin these awesome image from Saturated Canary!! They are all so ADORABLE!!
I wish I had them all.. Come on payday...
Ok so anyways on this card I have used the
 WEDDING DAY
image you can find her here
As always I have colored with my prisma pencils.
I tried to color this one kind of light, using gray and a soft tan.. Also a soft pink and green.
I really like the way she turned out, And hope you all do to..
Well that it for today.. Thanks again for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..
 Hugs, Linda
OK I dident like the way I did the flowers on this so I tried it again.. What ya think??

13 comments:

Stampalicious said...

I really dont know Hun!! I like her both ways, I didnt think it was missing anything on the first one. They are both gorgeous!!! xoxoxoxo Martina

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous...really beautiful card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Angela said...

Both are gorgeous, but I think I do like the last one better. I know have them all,even though it will take me awhile to create with them all.lol I know you too will have them soon.
Hugs:)
Angela

Kimberly said...

WOW....did i say WOW!!! super elegant...love it. tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Patty Sue 2 said...

Linda, This is stunning! I love every single detail and your clolor is phenominal! You have nailed it with this card.

Dobra said...

You're doing great work
Beautifully you paint stamps
I am full of admiration
for your creativity
Yours sincerely

Brenda said...

My goodness, how gorgeous is this fabulous card!! I love it. Love that image and all your embellies just work so well!
hugs~bren

Lau W said...

WOw ! Love your card, a beauty !!!
xxx

misteejay said...

She is so lovely Linda - beautiful card.

Toni xx

Jeni said...

Gorgeous Linda! Love all the embellishments you chose to go with this image. ~jeni :)

Unknown said...

i guess a girl can never have too many pretty flowers! i like it both ways...but the extra couple flowers do make it a smidge sweeter:)

beautiful card! xo

krista

My Scrap Diary said...

Simply Gorgeous!!
Jess
SBS Sis :)

callyannc said...

This is beautiful! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com