Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Preview Day at Simply Betty Stamps

Morning everyone, Hope all is well. I'm late with this post again.. When I got up to post it
My Internet was not working!! Man thought I was going to have a panic attack..Got a hold of my Carrier and got it sorted out.. Thank goodness..
Anyways today we are previewing Betty's newest stamps.
The Chibis. On my card I have used
The Corpse Bride
There are two other images being previewed today, that I did not get done so I hope you will pop on over to Simply Betty Stamps and have a look..
Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.
 Hugs, Linda

13 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Brandy said...

Beautiful card! Love it!

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous...Lovely card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Steph said...

Wonderful card, love all the lace.

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love these fun images...your card is beautiful as always!

misteejay said...

Lovely card Linda.

Toni xx

Brenda said...

Another beautiful card! Fabulously colored image!
hugs~Bren

sammi said...

Linda, you've made a wonderful card, here. SHe is gorgeous!

Jeni said...

Wonderful coloring on her facial features Linda. Lovely card ~jeni :)

My Scrap Diary said...

Lovely card Linda!!! i just love that it is a bright and beautiful wedding card instead of using the dark concept, like I did. lol
Jess
SBS Sis :)

callyannc said...

So cute! I love the details! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

DK Spins said...

Such a sweet card, Linda! Love the lace, butterfly & of course, the bling you added. A bride must have a little bling too.

Bonnie said...

lovely card, the embellishments (like the butterfly & doily) are great