Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

GET IT IN GEAR!!

Hello everyone, Hope your all well and enjoying this beautiful Sunday afternoon..
I was so EXCITED yesterday to get my first Saturated Canary digis..
I'm sure you all have seen them popping up all over blog land.. And is it any wonder
 they are so gorgeous.. Krista has just started a new Challenge with an amazing DT..
And I cant wait to join in the fun over there, when they start their first challenge  this week..
On my card  today I have used
Sprocket the Steam punk Avi
Isn't she just darling.. You can find her and all her friends here.
As always I have colored with my prisma pencils.. I added a little Liquid glass to her goggles.
Well that's it for now I'm going to go color up a few more of these little cuties.. Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda

15 comments:

Stampalicious said...

it's gorgeous Linda!

Junie said...

Like you Linda I was super excited to see these images !! they are so fun !! Just love your card it is STUNNING !!!

Penni said...

Fantastic - I love the colour combo.

Hugs
Penni
X

Unknown said...

I too am loving Krista's images got the baby one last night, its beautiful and your card is fantastic Linda your colouring is perfection a gorgeous card.
Chris x

Doreen said...

Simply stunning Linda,love the image.xxx

misteejay said...

Fab image and super card Linda.

Toni xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Linda, gorgoeus image..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Angela said...

Linda this is gorgeous hun. I too love her digi's and just order the other 6 she just released. So now I have them all I think. I love the ones she has for Funky Kits as rubber, but just can't afford them and the cost of shipping. So I was so excited when she started up her Digi images.
I really love the blue you paired with the browns. I hope you are doing well. Miss ya.
Hugs:)
Angela

Patty Sue 2 said...

Linda,
This is darling. I also bought some and love them. Wish I could afford them all! LOL! I saw some new ones today and fell in love with them. Your card is perfect with all the details and your coloring is wonderful. Miss you..

Love crafts forever said...

Your card is amazing Linda. Cute image too.
Hugs nataliya

Lisa Minckler said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous! I can't wait to color my new saturated canary image too..these are wonderful!
Thanks for the great inspiration this morning Linda.:)
Lisa xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow....wow.....wow....A gorgeous card! Love those colors you used. The paper is awesome!! And the image is so cute. …..

Hugs
Judith

Riet said...

So beautiful card Linda,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eulanda said...

....and another gorgeous card! luvin' these new images and can't wait to color one up. Another very creatively wonderful card!

Janie Printz said...

These images are just wonderful & your card is absolutelty adorable. So beautifully colored & got a kick out of your sentiment using the gears theme.
Janie