Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We have a WINNER !!

Hi everyone, Just popped in quick before leaving again. We will be heading out  again
tomorrow and wont be home till the 18th.. So I wont be able to send out the prize till I get back home. Unless I hear from the winner tonight..Then I can try to mail it on my way out of town..
OK NOW for the Winner picked by random .org
# 10 Steph
Congrats Steph !! Will you email me your address..
Thanks to all that played along I will have another candy shortly after I get home..
So I hope you'll come back and play again..
Ya all take care and I will see ya when I get home..
Hugs, Linda


6 comments:

Hlora said...

Congrats to Steph !

Iverova said...

My congratulations!!!! I wish you much inspiration!

callyannc said...

Congrats!

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Congratulations Steph!!! Enjoy your candy.

Happy Crafting! :) X X

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Steph! I am sure you will ave fun with all your goodies.

Steph said...

Ahh, Thanks everyone, and Thank you Linda. I love all the stuff, Fall is my favorite time of the year. We are in the process of moving so I wont get to use it for a few more weeks but as soon as we are moved in my stamping stuff is the first to get unpacked. Can't wait to use it. Thanks again:))