Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Tickled Pink Challenge

Hi everyone, So hows your day going?? Ive had a pretty good one.. Had a
chance to make some cards.. My good friend Patty told me I had to get busy with some
 Christmas cards. So where I always do what I'm told LOL, that's what Ive been doing.
This one is for the Tickled Pink Challenge The theme this week is;
A combo you can do any of these,
1. Buttons & Twine
2. Lace & Patterned paper
3. Chipboard & Distressing
I went with the Lace & Patterned Paper
 I have used Lil Victorian Christmas Scrooge Damon
You can find him here. The lace I used is a MS paper punch. As always I have
 colored with my prisma pencils.. Well that's it for today.. Hope you like this one.
Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..
 Hugs, Linda

   

16 comments:

Crafty and Green said...

Awesome!! LOVE IT!!! You are so talented & creative!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Danielle said...

Super card Linda! Fabulous papers and colours and I love that vintage postcard ... goes perfectly with the stamp image!
Hugs, Danielle

Stampalicious said...

oh my! this is sooo pretty! I love all those flowers and papers are awesome! I like how you coloured the image too!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I should tell you what to do more often! LOL! Thiis is beautiful. Such a fun image and you have colored it beautifully!

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Linda, this is just amazing. Love your colouring, and fabulous details...

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Fabolous Linda,love it!
Hugs Heidy

sara said...

Such a beautiful card!!! I love all the details and your colouring is fabulous!!!

Leonie said...

Wow Quick off the mark! Love your gorgeous creation an dclever thinking with the paper lace!! Great job and thanks for joining in with us this week at TPSC, Hugs Leonie

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is just simply stunning ♥ ♥ Pops x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oh he's fabulous Linda! Beautiful colouring as usual and I'm lovin your LO with that postcard in the BG

Regan said...

Wow, Linda, this is stunning! I love everything about it - your punched lace, the gorgeous papers, the post card, your lovely flower arrangement, and, of course, your amazing coloring! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges for "Pick Your Combo"! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Doreen said...

Simply stunning Linda.xxx

misteejay said...

Linda, i love everything about this card - it's super.

Toni xx

Eulanda said...

WOW!! Your coloring of that image is GORGEOUS!! I love the whole card and all the extra embellie's!! FABULOUS JOB!!

Cor* said...

This is absolutely fantastic. Love Scrooge Damon and all your extras! Superb. Many thanks for being Tickled Pink with us this week!